Monday, May 24, 2010

Cleaning up my c drive to my external hardrive?

hi...this mite sound dumb nd easy for som to do but im havig trouble,,im pretty confident ive already moved my files and music correctly on to my external,but my c drive is still popping up " c drive full,clean drive". this is the part im having most trouble with as im pretty sure my thousands of songs are taking up 90% of the space ,but im not sure where to look to delete them off c drive as well as what files to delete that wont bugger up my computer?


any help would b tremendous guys!


thanks,chris

Cleaning up my c drive to my external hardrive?
Most likely in the My Music folder in My Documents. When you find them, drag them to the Recycle Bin but don't empty it. Make sure you can open up the music files fromthe external hard drive before you delete them off of the hard disk. If you can play them, delete them out of the recycle bin. You should be good.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment