Monday, May 24, 2010

How do I delete all the history when I type words into the "search" box.?

Ok, I have typed alot of different things in the "search" bar..and some were very private to do with Xmas gifts etc. For instance I type "womens watches".. now everytime I begin to type in another word with the letter "w", everything I ever typed in using the letter "w" pops up..same as a A-B-or a C. How do I delete these words/history of what I typed in there? PLEASE help.

How do I delete all the history when I type words into the "search" box.?
You didn't tell us what program you are talking about. Do you mean the Yahoo toolbar in Firefox? Internet Explorer? The built-in search area in Firefox? In Firefox you can go to the TOOLS menu and select "Clear Private Data".
Reply:Click on tools tab.Then select delete browsing history.


No comments:

Post a Comment