Monday, May 24, 2010

How do i manage the different drivers on my notebook so that i can make C:/ drive bigger and E:/ drive smaller

Hey, for some reason my hard drive space, instead of all being put in the c: drive, it has been split up between two different partitions, so my c drive holds 70 gigs and my e drive holds 70 gigs instead of just my c drive holding 140. How can i format my drives so that e is deleted and c has all the space? oh and by the way, nether of these drives are part of an external hard drive... they are all part of the hard drive that came built in with my notebook. thank you in advance for your help.

How do i manage the different drivers on my notebook so that i can make C:/ drive bigger and E:/ drive smaller
You want to go to Control Panel %26gt; Administrative Tools %26gt; Computer Management %26gt; Disk Management





This will allow you to edit the partition settings on a drive. However, this won't work if the drive is the one running Windows. In this case, you need third party software that runs at boot, like PowerQuest Partition Magic.

lady palm

No comments:

Post a Comment