Saturday, May 22, 2010

I accidentally deleted my C-media How can I get it back??? Theres no audio device on my windows XP?

I have a Windows XP and accidentally deleted my C-Media off of add and remove programs window. How can I get my sound back? I went to the Control Panel and clicked on audio and sound devices and it says I have no audio device. How can I get my sound back? I'd appreciate it if you helped

I accidentally deleted my C-media How can I get it back??? Theres no audio device on my windows XP?
Go into your Device Manager and click Action%26gt;Scan for Hardware Changes. That might make it re-detect your audio. If not, you'll have to remove the sound device from your system, then try the Scan again.





To get to Device Manager: Right click My Computer, select Properties, then the Hardware tab, then Device Manager.
Reply:Go in to your control panel and select edit then UNDO. You may have to do it twice to get both back.

snow of june

No comments:

Post a Comment