Saturday, May 22, 2010

While resolving for a virus...i accidentally deleted C:/MsUpdate.sys.vbs...i can't double click my drive c now

i disable system restore before...i can't recover it now...any way/site where can i find a drive for it?

While resolving for a virus...i accidentally deleted C:/MsUpdate.sys.vbs...i can't double click my drive c now
I am not sure what is msupdate.sys.vbs, but i am assume that is related to microsoft update, and it really don't matter i think. u can't double click my drive c, maybe you have mouse problem, go to control panel, change it...
Reply:That filename is not a part of windows. That was the virus.





As to what is wrong with your c:\ drive I don't know. Are you able to access the C:\ drive from anywhere else? Like open or save file dialogs?





You could also try just typing 'c:\' into the address bar in my computer and see if that works. Maybe the default action for double clicking a disk drive is hosed. If that's the case you can restore that here :





http://www.dougknox.com/xp/file_assoc.ht...

garland flower

No comments:

Post a Comment