Monday, May 24, 2010

How do I delete second copy of Windows on my pc?

I need to delete one, b/c I am low on memory. Obviouisly, I need to keep the particular copy that I use. When my pc boots up I choose the second Windows XP. This is the one I want to keep, I want to delete the first copy. How do I do this without accidentally deleting the second copy??? Thanks!!!

How do I delete second copy of Windows on my pc?
I have exactly the same problem. In my case, it happened because I had to reinstall Windows becuase of a major disc problem. When it had completed, there were now two versions - and one is eating up masses of disc space.
Reply:dont see how you got two copys in computer.i thought when you put in a new version it deleted or over wrote the old version.you should beable to delete the first version if it is on add and remove in control panel.go look and see if its there then remove.


No comments:

Post a Comment