Monday, May 24, 2010

Windows explorer help. it closes when i right click on a file, delete or even copy a file?

When I open Windows Explorer, My Computer, or My Doucuments.. anything; everytime I right-click on something it pauses for a second and then closes. Take off desktop icons, taskbar.. basic explorer crash. It happens when I right click on folders, files, anything. Sometimes it will also do it when I click on a file push delete (or ctrl c to copy) on my keyboard, it crashes. (same as Badass' question). i tried hop0409s answer but it still didn't work. even when i open my computer by just double clicking and leave it for a while, after a few seconds, windows explorer pauses for a second and closes.

Windows explorer help. it closes when i right click on a file, delete or even copy a file?
Did you check your Computer for any Viruses/malware ??? Try AVG virus scan it is free (Google it)

strawberry

No comments:

Post a Comment